ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FINANCE
The Assistant Director of Finance role is the ideal job for the individual looking to not only take the next step in their career, but who is also looking for a 1–2-year track to becoming a Director/Controller.
WE OFFER YOU:
*An opportunity to work with a software company with a great culture in the health care domain.
*A competitive salary and benefits.
*Highly collaborative and engaging work environment.
*An opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a great team building something that will truly impact the lives of many people.
*And most importantly, opportunities to learn and grow.
The Assistant Director of Finance reports directly to the CEO and has the responsibility for day-to-day management of the finance and accounting functions, and reporting of the company’s financial information.
STRATEGIC INFLUENCE & BUSINESS PARTNERING
*Partner with the C-Level team to drive financial management strategy, optimize revenue growth and identify profitability enhancement opportunities.
*Provide the CEO and Interim CFO with financial analysis for revenue forecasting and reporting.
*Work closely with company leadership on management of budgets and expenses.
*Support the CEO and Interim CFO with financial presentations, strategic plans and key metrics.
*Partner with the Administration Team to oversee overall business operations.
*Support the Product Management Team in developing pricing strategy and improving ROI.
OPERATIONAL AND FINANCIAL CONTROLS
*Oversee all financial reports & financial closings.
*Ensure that financial and other reporting deadlines are met.
*Manage accounting function, including A/P, A/R, tax filing and monthly closing of books.
*Oversee payroll process in conjunction with Human Resources.
*Manage third party vendors.
*Supervise Staff Accountant
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
*2-4 years’ experience with a growing trajectory of accounting and finance experience.
*Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
*Expertise with QuickBooks, and Microsoft suite of products.
*Desire to grow professionally and make an impact in a developing company.
*Strong attention to detail
*Ability to negotiate, influence and collaborate to build successful relationships with all levels of team members.
*Ability to work with little or no supervision.
*Big 4 experience is a plus.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. WE HAVE ADOPTED A HYBRID MODEL REQUIRING THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF FINANCE TO WORK IN THE OFFICE 3 DAYS A WEEK, WITH REMOTE WORK 2 DAYS.
Curantis Solutions, LLC is a dynamic technology company serving the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to building a world-class Electronic Health Record solution for the hospice and palliative care sector.
To be considered for the Assistant Director of Finance role, please follow the application process on our website or send your cover letter and detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Financial Business Partner
Please apply online here: Senior Financial Business Partner (myworkdayjobs.com) https://rb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FRS/job/Senior-Financial-Business-Partner_R-0000014030-1
Location: #LI-Hybrid / Dallas, TX
We are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we’re creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Senior Finance Business Partner who possesses organizational and financial acumen to build and manage trusted relationships between Financial Management and business areas served under the Business Partner Program. You will provide strategic financial support and counsel on financial processes, financial policy interpretation, and compliance. You will operate as a collaborative partner building and leveraging cross-functional relationships providing insight to business areas, challenging their thinking, helping them make more informed decisions and driving business strategy. This position is based in Dallas, Tx.
- Facilitate and manage connections between Financial Management and the business areas
- Develop relationships and consult with business leaders to understand their business environment
- Consult regarding financial services and creating valued insights, such as analysis and decision support
- Provide end-to-end financial management support
- Assist with procurement, discretionary, and accounting activities
- Interpret internal business challenges and recommend best solutions; quickly identify problems and facilitate solutions and/or improvements
- Establish a cost discipline within the business area; deliver first-time cost decision support through analytics with quick and clear recognition of the business area needs
- Apply advanced financial analysis and/or cost accounting principles, practices, and techniques to record, compile, distribute, and analyze cost data
- Prepare operating budgets and perform financial analysis to support strategic decision making and/or reduce costs; implement revisions and enhancements to improve the efficiency/effectiveness of budget/cost systems
- Collaborate with local Budget team on expense allocations for national business areas and various support areas
- Coordinate with staff across Financial Management to ensure business area challenges are proactively diagnosed and addressed
- Act as change agent and promotes financial management innovation and continuous improvement throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Three years of relevant professional experience
- Requires comprehensive understanding and functional working knowledge of end-to-end financial processes
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training, and conferences
- And more…
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
This role allows for the employee to work in a hybrid manner with some work conducted onsite at the Federal Reserve work location and some work conducted remotely. For this specific role, 3 days per week of work can be conducted remotely. Specific schedule details will be discussed during the recruitment process.
In addition, all candidates must undergo an enhanced background check and comply with all applicable information handling rules, and all non-U.S. citizens must sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and pursue a path to citizenship.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.